Monday, September 18, 2006

wedding photography

After nine years of marriage, finally I am going to take my wedding photography soon. It was scheduled in late November. My feeling now is like a roller-coaster going up and down. I also don't know why. Maybe I want everything to turn out flawless.

There are a lot of things need to finalise, like what type of album should I take, digital or normal. A train of venues waiting for me to cut down. I am still considering should I pay extra for more outfits and makeup/hairstyle. Their photography package only consists of studio shooting, 2 wedding gown/evening gown, 2 makeup/hairstyle, 1 man suit, 20 photos (normal album), 1 large framed photo, 1 artifical hand bouquet and additional photos (Oh, I forgot to ask what is this). I managed to negotiate for free outdoor shooting, 1 extra wedding gown, 1 man suit and also exchanged the large framed photo to 2 more extra photos for my album. Now I am busy searching internet for inspiration of the feel that I want in this wedding album. I also thought of if I take the digital album, I might want to design a icon that can represent us.

Oh my god... why there are so many things I need to cope with. Time is running out, need to get back with all my research now.

2 comments:

Smith said...

Why would you wait so long...?
Motorola Razr Unlocked

bluechilipadi said...

Oh... b'cos I don't have enough money to have a wedding album so my mother-in-law suggests that we could take our wedding photography in malaysia which i dun want. Being a perfectioist, I dun mind waiting till I save enough for a better album:)