Sunday, December 17, 2006

photo selection

Just now, my coordinator called up and said that my wedding photos are ready for selection. I made the appointment on this coming Friday. When I told her that I will be bringing my mum and mother-in-law for the selection, she disagree. She said that I should not bring them down as everyone will have different opinion, but I don't care :) My mum and mother-in-law had invest in my wedding album too, so I want them to take a look and I also did not intend to buy all the photos so that mean for those rejected photos they would not have the chance to see.

Now I am very stress, very afraid that the photos did not turn out as nice as what I expect. These few weeks I always had nightmare of my wedding album. Once I had this nightmare that I didn't even go down for the photo selection and they already printed the end product. What made me furious is that the end product photos were not satisfactory. Then another dream is I dreamt that there were a lot couples having their wedding photo shoot outside my work place. STRESS! STRESS! STRESS!

No comments: