
Have you heard or tried this product before? I bought it from Sasa on my recharge battery day (another meaning is my on-leave day).
My colleague and I were heavenly looking around in the mask area when something caught our attention, a paper cutting with the words "HIGHLY Recommended In 女人我最大". When the salesgirl saw our expression, the words "BIG FISH" must have flashed across her mind. Because the next second, she already standing beside us. The first bottle she let us tried was OxyMousse (no washing needed make-up remover cum toner when second apply). I can't see what so special about this product until she massaged a drop of the OxyMask on my hand. It looked like normal lotion that we normally apply, but after 5 minutes later, bubbles started to form. You can actually feel the bubbles penetrates deep into the skin. Its amazing!!! So both of us, each bought the promotion set (S$120) that comes with 1 OxyMousse, 1 OxyMask and 2 face mask.
That night, I tried, don't really think it suits me cos after I applied, 1-2 red spot/s appeared :( But I think I will give it a second chance to double confirm.



No comments:
Post a Comment